On May 25, 2010, John Grisham released Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer.
This was the first novel to feature Theodore Boone in a series that’s aimed at young people ages 8-12.
Grisham has since released several more stories containing this character, so we’ve produced a list of all the books in the Theodore Boone series below.
The list has links to pages for each of the novels that contain the following information:
- Its release date
- A description of the novel
- An image of the book cover
- A link to the story on Amazon in case you would like to get a copy or check out reviews by other readers
To see how these stories fit in with all of John Grisham’s other novels, we have a complete list of his books in chronological order.
Theodore Boone Series In Order
- Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer
- Theodore Boone: The Abduction
- Theodore Boone: The Accused
- Theodore Boone: The Activist
- Theodore Boone: The Fugitive
- Theodore Boone: The Scandal
You can also get the first four Theodore Boone books in this box set: